Chartered Accountants in London and Kent: Exceptional as Standard
‘Exceptional as Standard’ isn’t just our by-line. It’s our mantra.
Our expertise and outstanding service, providing great value and a personal touch, without all the stuffiness associated with chartered accountancy, mean our clients stay loyal to us year after year.
Why our clients love us:
- We save them often huge sums of money
- We offer competitive, fixed-fee accountancy and tax planning
- We have a network of exceptional experts
- We get to know our clients and their business inside out
- We are different to your usual accountants
Our Client Care Charter
Our core value is on the delivery of exceptional service and knowledgeable advice at a competitive price. As both central London accountants and accountants in Kent, we provide the same level of standout accountancy across our full network of seven branches.
- Value for money
- Full confidence in our service
- Total support
- Treated like our only client
- A bespoke service
- Considerate, attentive and proactive
Perrys Chartered Accountants: Case Studies
- A failing business saved
One of our clients’ businesses was in crisis. We were able to restructure the group, which allowed us to liquidate the failing company whilst keeping the main business operating.
- £1 million extracted
Through aggressive tax planning, we enabled the directors of one client to extract £1 million from their business over a number of years with very low tax liability.
- 30% of tax saved on profits
We formed a limited company and brought a client’s wife in as a shareholder, which allowed him to save 30% tax on a large chunk of the company’s profits.
- £20,000 off a tax bill
We employed the use of property capital allowances to save one client at least £20,000.
A Refreshing Approach to Accountancy
The Perrys Approach is to stand out from the crowd, offering accountancy services that break the mould. Our advice is clear and straightforward, we talk to you honestly and provide service in a timely, efficient way.
When you entrust us with your accounting and tax needs, we’ll match you to a dedicated consultant who is personally equipped to handle your individual needs. This consultant will be your first point of contact. You can consider them a trusted extra member of your own team. And if they happen to be unavailable at any point, the rest of our expert team is always on hand to offer advice and keep things rolling for you seamlessly.
Our Commitment to You
- Clear, simple advice, help and explanations
- Accounts produced within any timeframe previously agreed with you
- A timely response to your enquiries: your call will be returned the same working day
- If your consultant is ever unavailable, we will always endeavour to allocate an alternative consultant to deal with any urgent issues
- Correspondence from you, the authorities and third parties will be dealt with promptly and always within the appropriate timescales
Whether you’re a blue chip business, an established SME, a startup, sole trader or individual, we have a range of services designed to suit your unique needs:
- Tax Planning
- Corporate Finance
- Company Secretarial
- Forensic Accounting
- Inheritance Tax, Wills & Trusts
- Statutory Audits
- Pubs & Restaurants
- CIS Accounting
- Charity Accounts
- Get Up And Grow: Our Complimentary Startup Service
- eCommerce Accounting
A Network of Seven Branches of Chartered Accountants in Kent and London
We have no less than seven branches across Kent and central London. From the bright lights of London to quieter, historic Kent, you can find us at offices in:
- Historic Dockyard Chatham
- Tunbridge Wells
- West Malling
Exceptional as Standard
We are proud of our exceptional standards across all our services, from our expert knowledge and the advice we provide, to the value we offer.
Victoria has looked after the tax affairs of my consultancy for 20 years. Throughout that time, her work has consistently met high standards of accuracy and presentation.
Steve makes me feel that I am his only client, perhaps I am?