Whether you are selling your business, buying a new business, refinancing or in need of a valuation for probate or divorce, you can rely on the exceptional services of Perrys Chartered Accountants. Central London and Kent-based clients benefit from our hands-on, flexible and cost-effective approach to all areas of corporate finance for the SME market.
We are members of the Corporate Finance Faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and this means that, at Perrys Chartered Accountants, central London and Kent, we are able to:
- Give advice on grooming a business for sale, to maximise its value
- Prepare business valuations for a variety of purposes
- Advise on management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Carry out due diligence assignments for both acquisition and disposal
- Advise on refinancing and capital raising
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and financial models
- Support aspirational and strategic reviews
- Boost shareholder value
- Offer financial/commercial health checks
- Support and advise start-ups
Whatever your corporate finance requirements, please contact Steve Hale at firstname.lastname@example.org who works at the Historic Dockyard Chatham branch to arrange a free and informal meeting to find out how Perrys Chartered Accountants, central London and Kent can benefit your business.
Victoria has looked after the tax affairs of my consultancy for 20 years. Throughout that time, her work has consistently met high standards of accuracy and presentation.
Steve makes me feel that I am his only client, perhaps I am?
Victoria Pearson demonstrated a clear, concise and effective high quality accountancy service for this year’s tax return submission.
Just wanted to drop a quick note to say thanks once again for all the work you’ve done and assistance you’ve given me with my company accounts and tax returns this year.
Perry’s Accountants have surpassed their services in helping me set up my new business.