Whether you are selling your business, buying a new business, refinancing or in need of a valuation for probate or divorce, you can rely on the exceptional services of Perrys Chartered Accountants. Central London and Kent-based clients benefit from our hands-on, flexible and cost-effective approach to all areas of corporate finance for the SME market.
We are members of the Corporate Finance Faculty of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales and this means that, at Perrys Chartered Accountants, central London and Kent, we are able to:
- Give advice on grooming a business for sale, to maximise its value
- Prepare business valuations for a variety of purposes
- Advise on management buy-outs and buy-ins
- Carry out due diligence assignments for both acquisition and disposal
- Advise on refinancing and capital raising
- Assist in the preparation of business plans and financial models
- Support aspirational and strategic reviews
- Boost shareholder value
- Offer financial/commercial health checks
- Support and advise start-ups
Whatever your corporate finance requirements, please call Steve Hale on 01689 823175 to arrange a free and informal meeting to find out how Perrys Chartered Accountants, central London and Kent can benefit your business.