Try our annual Christmas quiz!
Christmas is approaching, and that means it's time for the popular Perrys annual Christmas quiz! Why not get everyone together over the next couple of weeks and see how well you can do?
The prize is a fabulous Christmas hamper, so grab a pen, get going on the questions below, and see if you can be our champion this year.
Our offices remain open for business as usual over the Christmas period apart from closures on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year's Day. Please be aware, however, that there will be minimal staff working during this time.
We'd like to wish all our clients a very happy Christmas and peaceful and prosperous New Year, and we're looking forward to working with you in 2020.
Completed entries should be returned by 31 December to your local Perrys branch, either by hand or by post, or emailed to email@example.com
- On 2 December in 1964 one of the Beatles had his tonsils removed. Which one was it?
- What date is the 2020 Perrys charity Golf Day, which will raise money for Family Matters Rape and Sexual Abuse Support Services?
A. Friday 5 June 2020
B. Friday 12 June 2020
C. Friday 19 June 2020
D. Friday 26 June 2020
- Spice World The Movie was released on 15 December, during which year?
- What year was Perrys Chartered Accountants founded?
- When was the first Christmas card printed?
- What colour are mistletoe berries?
- How many ghosts appear in Charles Dickens' 'A Christmas Carol'?
- Which reindeer does not feature in the poem 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'?
- Which one of these Christmas foods is considered to be good luck to eat on each of the 12 days of Christmas?
A. Brussel sprouts
B. Mince pies
C. Pigs in blankets
D. Christmas pudding
- Which country was the first to use the tradition of placing Christmas trees in their homes?
- What is the name of the Elf played by Will Ferrell in the 2003 film Elf?
- In 1973, which song did Slade have a Christmas number one with?
A. Merry Xmas Everybody
B. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
C. Do They Know It's Christmas?
D. Step Into Christmas
I am over 18 - Yes / No (please delete as appropriate)
Terms & Conditions
The winner will be drawn on Friday 3 January 2020 and chosen at random from correct answers provided. The hamper will be delivered to the winner's address. There is no cash alternative. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt. Judge's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Prize cannot be exchanged or substituted. Please note that we cannot guarantee pre-Christmas delivery.