Professional Specialist Accountancy Services for Academies
Whether you are an academy looking to convert, or one that is already established, it is vital to ensure that your financial systems and records are maintained to the appropriate standards.
However, understanding the process for doing this can seem daunting for many, especially if you have little time to ensure you fully understand the requirements involved.
From providing reports to the relevant authority, or ensuring that the statutory audit is completed efficiently, we can help you to simplify the process with expert guidance from our team of friendly and experienced accountancy professionals.
To support academies in meeting their accountancy obligations, we offer a wide range of services at a clear fixed cost to ensure that all your academy's financial functions operate smoothly, efficiently and completely hassle free.
Our services for academies include:
- Support services for schools looking to convert to an academy for both before and during the conversion process
- Advisory services for both newly converted academies and established academies
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assisting with the preparation of internal financial reports and budgeting
- Statutory and regulatory audits
- Company secretarial services
- Teachers' pension audits
- Payroll and auto enrolment assistance
- VAT advice
At Perrys we are pleased to offer a free, no obligation initial meeting to discuss the areas we can assist you with in order to meet all your financial obligations. During the meeting we will consider your academy's individual needs, and tailor our services specifically to your requirements. Afterwards we will provide you with a full report, along with a fixed quote for the costs involved in providing all necessary services we discussed.
To organise a meeting, please contact our academies specialist Jamie Russell on 01732 882488 or email him by completing our contact form below.